Please note that this summary is not the original book and is meant to be read as a supplement to the original.
Inside, you’ll find:
- An introduction to the main concepts of Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- A 30-second summary of the entire book
- Time-saving chapter summaries
- Discussion questions and commentary
- A guide to additional resources, including helpful articles, books, podcasts, and quizzes
About Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth: In her New York Times best seller, psychologist Angela Duckworth shows us that anyone who wants to succeed can do so, regardless of talent or intelligence, with enough “grit.” Specifically, Duckworth shows us:
- Why effort matters more than talent
- How grit can be learned and developed
- How to engage in deliberate practice
Thanks so much for your interest in SpeedReader Summaries! We strive to save what is your most precious and limited resource – time. At SpeedReader Summaries, bringing you maximum benefit in minimum time is our main objective!